VT Treasure Hunt!
Go on a Visual Thesaurus treasure hunt to track down the answers to these ten questions. If you successfully find all the answers, we will send you some authentic Visual Thesaurus booty! (Hint: you might need to brush up on some of the VT's special features here to help you find your treasure.)
Treasure Hunt Questions
- Find a sculptor whose last name rhymes with "floor."
- Find an antonym of "counterfeit."
- Find a word that fits all the parts of speech categories listed on the VT display (noun, adjective, verb, adverb).
- Find the Dutch word for "goldfish."
- Find the two types of tissue that the word "cortex" can represent.
- Find the verb from which the word "president" is derived.
- Find a name that is fit for an English queen and for a town in southeast Texas.
- Find the Amendment to the Constitution that guarantees freedom of speech.
- Find the largest ocean in the world.
- Find a shade of pink that is tinged with yellow and rhymes with "reach."
E-mail us with your complete list of answers by June 18 and you'll be entered to win a Visual Thesaurus T-shirt or mouse pad!