HOW IT WORKS
Subscriber since: August 2008
Location: Temple, TX
I love to write and I love words. I am fascinated by their sounds and the subtlety of meanings. My greatest frustration is when I hear a word in my mind and I can't get spell check to recognize it!
My Word Lists
I am a conundrum and my life is an enigma I've never solved!
Other subscribers who love this word:
(San Jose, CA)
Least Favorite Word:
When one is a conundrum chastisement is a daily event. I do however like the sound it makes.
Other subscribers who dislike this word:
"80% of success is showing up. The other 20% you can work on once you get there."
- Woody Allen
Bob Dylan: Joker and Thinker. Cynic and Believer. Lover and Loner.
December 21, 2016
The Struggle of Songwriting
July 20, 2016
Crisp, Crispy, Krispy, Krispies
February 13, 2017
Rights for Robots and Other Alternative, Orderly, Restrictive Rubbish
February 7, 2017
The Problem with Being a Natural Writer
January 16, 2017
Trying to Build a Writing Habit? Beware These 5 Traps.
December 12, 2016
Become an Affiliate
Copyright ©1998-2017 Thinkmap, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Already a Subscriber?