HOW IT WORKS
Subscriber since: September 2011
Location: North Andover, MA
Brian G. hasn't written an "About Me" description yet.
My Word Lists
Because it sounds better than "smartass" and the individuals you typically would find yourself referring to as being guilt of being such, don't know what it means... So, in turn you are being somewhat facetious by using it in reference to them
Other subscribers who love this word:
Least Favorite Word:
Because I am a die hard aethiest!
Other subscribers who dislike this word:
Lori The Shawtii Mitchell
"10% of the people in the world have something to say but don't say it. The other 90% have nothing to say but keep saying it"
Making the White Space Talk
February 20, 2017
"The Word Detective" is a Revealing Look at the Life of an OED Gumshoe
November 28, 2016
Why You Should Abandon the Edit-As-You-Go Method
September 19, 2016
Seven Strategies for Banishing Your Perfectionism
November 27, 2015
Bob Dylan: Joker and Thinker. Cynic and Believer. Lover and Loner.
December 21, 2016
The Struggle of Songwriting
July 20, 2016
"Alternative" is the Ultimate Euphemism Maker
March 1, 2017
What is the Euphemism of the Year?
January 4, 2017
(Sub)tweeting for Success
November 8, 2016
Information Gaps in the Information Age
October 3, 2016
Harry Potter and the Discombobulated Description
October 24, 2016
My Favorite Writer: Anthony Trollope
September 2, 2016
A "Dumpster Fire" of a Year
January 11, 2017
Getting the Low-down on Up-classify
July 14, 2016
Twitter Me This: New Technology in the Language Arts Classroom
November 15, 2011
Tracking Dialects on Twitter: What's Coo and What's Koo?
November 4, 2011
Crisp, Crispy, Krispy, Krispies
February 13, 2017
Rights for Robots and Other Alternative, Orderly, Restrictive Rubbish
February 7, 2017
Become an Affiliate
Copyright ©1998-2017 Thinkmap, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Already a Subscriber?