First, I am someone who :
1. Does not take himself and life too seriously
2. Lightens the world up a little
3. Is a learned optimist and a curious person
4. Companion of 1, Father of 5, Colleague of 10, Friend of 20 and a Helping hand for hundreds
5. A YES sayer to work, life, friendship, love and laughter.
Secondly, I am a Lawyer at the Brussels Bar (
) specialized in both individual and corporate income tax as part of international planning schemes for enterprises and individuals. My second professional passion is the law of Not-for-profit organizations (ASBL, AISBL & Foundations) & Volunteers.
As a certified Mediator in civil, commercial and labour cases, I accompany in ADR.
Let us all contribute to a better world with more of the Value we create in our own hands, promoting Equality & Diversity and/or as key actors of Profit or Not-for-profit enterprises.
Thirdly, I hold 6 university level degrees.